Thursday, July 20, 2006

Don't marry a gossip

I admit it - I'm hooked on My Life on the D List, the reality show that follows Kathy Griffin around doing her D list-y things. I find it funny - she's funny and she tells a good story. And I'm all about the story telling these days, which is why I listen to The Croncast, because I'm trying to hone my own story telling skills so I can start writing good fiction.

Anyway, back in May, Kathy Griffin divorced her husband, Matt, who was heavily featured in the show, because he stole about $72,000 from her.

So Kathy went on Larry King and told her story and Matt doesn't like that because it's a private affair. He hasn't been blabbing about it, so why is she?

Uh, hello? Because she's Kathy Griffin, queen of gossip, and this is a really juicy story, that's why.

You should have known what you were getting into, buddy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Seinfeld episode with Kathy Griffin in it. Still haven't made my mind up about her current show--though I did see an episode the other night with her parents where they were playing a game--you name three famous people and of the three you pick who you would marry, who you would sleep with, and something with the third (can't remember what..)---it was a great scene. Her parents were a riot. Does anyone remember what the third choice was?

Speechless said...

The third was, who would you kill. The choices were Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, and some other right-wing talking head. It was a very funny scene - and a good game!

Anonymous said...

That's right! Larry King was the third. Alright, "speechless"--play the game...