Monday, August 28, 2006

The only candy with the exploded caramel

I can't have coffee or other caffeinated beverages for a while because of my problems with acid reflux. I'm not supposed to have chocolate either, but I hardly got any sleep last night and I'm crashing. So I bought a caramel Twix from the machine at work to help me out.
 
Lately I've been getting momentarily upset at the ad on the back for peanut butter Twix, thinking I mistakenly bought a peanut butter Twix when I actually did buy the caramel. So after my second of worry and relief, I opened up the package only to find that about half the caramel had exploded into one end of the wrapping.
 
Let me tell you, the Twix chocolate and cookie isn't the same without the Twix caramel and the Twix caramel isn't the same without the Twix chocolate and cookie crunch.
 
I want my money back! That was not a Twix! That was caramel, chocolate, and cookie, but that was not a Twix!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that wasn't a Fifth Avenue? If I were you, I'd have an Almond Joy, unless of course you don't like coconut, in which case you should have a Mounds.

Speechless said...

Twwwwiiiiixxxxx!!!!!